You can find out more about the new government schemes to help with childcare costs at https://www.gov.uk/government/news/tax-free-childcare-10-things-parents-should-know
HOW DO I PAY?
• Payments accepted: Cash, Childcare Vouchers and Bank Transfer.
• Childcare Vouchers: we accept all types of childcare vouchers. Please email us if you require assistance with this firstname.lastname@example.org.
What help is available to pay for my childcare with Staverton Kids Club?
Staverton Kids Club is an Ofsted registered childcare provider; you therefore may be able to subsidise the cost of using Staverton Kids Club through one of the following:
• Childcare Vouchers– Childcare Vouchers allow employers to help their employees with the cost of childcare.
• Tax Free Childcare – This is a Government replacement for childcare vouchers. More information can be found at www.gov.uk/help-with-childcare-costs/tax-free-childcare
• Working Tax Credit– Nine out of ten families could save up to 80% of childcare costs through Working Tax Credit.
For more information call 0845 300 3900 or visit payingforchildcare.org.uk. Martin Lewis of Money Saving Expert fame has also produced a very user friendly section on paying for childcare on his website, which includes a tax credit eligibility calculator http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/health/childcare-costs
Can I book and you invoice me for the sessions later?
You will need to pay for the session on the day or when you book to guarantee a place.
Why must I pay in advance?
To enable us to provide a quality service, we require advance payment
Can I get a receipt?
Yes, once you have paid, we can issue you a receipt.