Here at Staverton Kids Club we offer three set sessions or you can choose your own hours at £4.00 per hour.
9:00am – 3:00pm – £20
9:00am – 5:oopm – £25
8:00am – 6:oopm – £34
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You will find that here at Staverton Kids Club we are approachable and flexible however, to enable the smooth operation of our club and to be fair to all parents/carers, we do have a number of Terms and Conditions which we will ask you to adhere to. A full copy of these Terms and Conditions can be found here.
FORMS AND FEES
In order to confirm a place at Staverton Kids Club we ask that you complete in full the registration form that can be found here and sign a copy of our permission form on your first day. You can read it prior to your first day here. We ask that fees are paid on Fridays for the following week or if you can pay in full at the time of booking.
10% Discount for siblings.
Children must be siblings and attend identical sessions to qualify.
HOW DO I PAY?
• Payments accepted: Cash, Childcare Vouchers and Bank Transfer.
• Childcare Vouchers: we accept all types of childcare vouchers. Please email us if you require assistance with this firstname.lastname@example.org.
What help is available to pay for my childcare with Staverton Kids Club?
Staverton Kids Club is an Ofsted registered childcare provider; you therefore may be able to subsidise the cost of using Staverton Kids Club through one of the following:
• Childcare Vouchers– Childcare Vouchers allow employers to help their employees with the cost of childcare.
• Tax Free Childcare – This is a Government replacement for childcare vouchers. More information can be found at www.gov.uk/help-with-childcare-costs/tax-free-childcare
• Working Tax Credit– Nine out of ten families could save up to 80% of childcare costs through Working Tax Credit.
For more information call 0845 300 3900 or visit payingforchildcare.org.uk. Martin Lewis of Money Saving Expert fame has also produced a very user friendly section on paying for childcare on his website, which includes a tax credit eligibility calculator http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/health/childcare-costs
Can I book and you invoice me for the sessions at the end of the month?
No, payments need to always be paid one week in advance.
Why must I pay in advance?
To enable us to provide a quality service, we require advance payment.
Can I get a receipt?
Yes, once you have paid, we can issue you a receipt.