SESSIONS WE OFFER
Staverton Kids Club offer two sessions 8:45am – 3:15pm or 8:30am – 5:30pm
Our new pricing is £26.00 per session for 8:45am – 3:15pm and £35 per session for 8:30am – 5:30pm.
We are Ofsted Registered and accept childcare vouchers and family tax credits.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You will find that Staverton Kids Club is approachable and flexible however, to enable the club to run smoothly and to be fair to all parents/carers, we do have a number of Terms and Conditions which we ask you to adhere to. A full copy of these Terms and Conditions can be found here.
FORMS AND FEES
In order to confirm a place at Staverton Kids Club we ask that you complete the registration form that can be found here. We ask that payment is made in full within 7 days of booking or paid on receipt if the booking is happening within the next couple of days.
5% discount for siblings.
Children must be siblings and attend identical sessions to qualify.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING
- A packed lunch and water bottle
- Summer days, sunhats and sun cream
- Colder days, coat, hat and gloves
HOW DO I PAY?
• Payments accepted: Cash, Childcare Vouchers and Bank Transfer.
• Childcare Vouchers: we accept all types of childcare vouchers. Please email us if you require assistance with this firstname.lastname@example.org.
What help is available to pay for my childcare with Staverton Kids Club?
Staverton Kids Club is an Ofsted registered childcare provider; you therefore may be able to subsidise the cost of using Staverton Kids Club through one of the following:
• Childcare Vouchers– Childcare Vouchers allow employers to help their employees with the cost of childcare.
• Tax Free Childcare – This is a Government replacement for childcare vouchers. More information can be found at www.gov.uk/help-with-childcare-costs/tax-free-childcare
• Working Tax Credit– Nine out of ten families could save up to 80% of childcare costs through Working Tax Credit.
For more information call 0845 300 3900 or visit payingforchildcare.org.uk. Martin Lewis of Money Saving Expert fame has also produced a very user friendly section on paying for childcare on his website, which includes a tax credit eligibility calculator http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/health/childcare-costs
Can I book and you invoice me for the sessions at the end of the month?
No, payments need to always be paid in advance.
Why must I pay in advance?
To enable us to provide a quality service, we require advance payment.
Can I get a receipt?
Yes, once you have paid, we can issue you a receipt.